Famous for 15 minutes
FAMOUS FOR 15 MINUTES
Do you want to be famous and have your photos displayed in many high street stores,
would you like your moggie or doggie to be the next Lassie?
Then read on.
Here at QUITTING HOLLYWOOD, we are looking for hilarious pictures that we can publish on our greetings cards.
We are looking for funny pictures that will inspire our writers to write hilarious captions.
The photos can be contemporary or retro, coloured or black and white, of people or animals - we want it all.
All you do is leave us your contact details and upload your image.
If your photo is fabulous enough to be selected then we will pay you £100 for the use of your image.
Now, let’s get this show on the road.
Firstly, click below and have a cheeky look over our T&Cs
Terms and conditions regarding the uploading of images
- Please be aware that we are only seeking images that have some comedy value. If your image is successfully selected by
Quitting Hollywood then we will contact the successful contributor to discuss matters further.
- By using quittinghollywood.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by
all the following terms and conditions then you are prohibited from uploading/sending to us any images.
- We will not accept any images which are offensive or abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented,
racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Images should not contain any commentary of any sort.
- The person submitting the image warrants and represents the following:-
- that he or she is over the age of 18
- that the image is an original work that does not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including
- copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, and personal rights
- that they are the owner of the image and that there are no third-party rights over the image
- that they are a UK citizen
- If you breach these terms and conditions or send offensive or inappropriate content to quittinghollywood.com or engage in
any disruptive behaviour then we may amongst other things:
- Suspend or terminate your account without notice
- Report your behaviour to relevant third parties such as the appropriate authorities
- We may remove or delete any images submitted without prior notice
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales